Got Your Back Jack Got Your Back Jack

This is very good Jyriwin. You have a good mind for using basics in Source Filmmaker. I wonder though where the shots was coming from when the spy was talking to the heavy and before scout "ninja-kick" the Spy out :). Anyways 4/5 and the 1st time i see a SFM here i hope NG allows more of Steam creations like with Youtube. Also i how i do not offend any NG'ers by saying youtube :(.

Droplets Droplets

I have not met them yet but i will face them with honor if i have to fight them :). currently i played to EBF4 with the archer as the main character with the last 3 heroes being supporting chaacters haha.

Disciplining Deinonychus Disciplining Deinonychus

You got give the jungle people men and women props for defending themselves in danger. They may not be as smart book-wise but common sense and quick reactions are like 2nd nature to them. I like the pic but since she is not in a "almost lewd state" i have to take some stars for the rating down for my reviews my other voting is 5 but for my personal reviews seen i just see the almost lewd state makes it 3.5. Still BrandonP youj are a amazing artist and i hope 2016 makes it all the more better for you. Cheers and nice day to you :).